Face scrubs/Exfoliators . It's one of the essential skin care products. It gets rids of dead skin leaving your face feeling irresistibly smooth.
There are many different face scrubs but today I'm just gonna give a quick review on the Clean & Clear morning burst facial scrub.
It has a really pleasant citrus smell to it when you open the bottle and it just makes you wanna put it on your face! The packaging is pretty simple with a stable cap so it doesn't leak like with some other products, so that's a good thing.
What I really like about this product is its lovely citrus smell and the fact that it has ginseng in it.
It is gentle and really, true to it's word, wakes you up! After I rinsed, I could feel the refreshing feeling this product leaves and it really helps my face waken up.
It's gentle on the skin because it left my skin feeling smooth after!
Overall good product and it's always a good thing to use a moisturiser or put on some lotion after to just moisten the skin.
I bought this from Woolworths for around $10
Next review : NIVEA -VISAGE Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash
Xoxoxo
Sakura



No comments:
Post a Comment