Friday, 7 September 2012

Essence lipglosses


Hi there! Here’s the lipgloss part of my series of reviews on Essence!
I’ll start with the top rated essence lipglosses which is the ‘Stay with me longlasting lipgloss’




These comes in 9 shades, I own the shades 03 Candy bar and 01 Me & My Icecream.
Candy bar is a bright hot pink colour and Me and my icecream is a marshmallow-y pink colour, you could also describe as fairyfloss..
I am impressed with the staying power of these lovelies as they have stayed up to 3 hours on me so far and it feels moisturising and not-very-sticky on the lips. Very good for the price !
(left: 01 Me & My Icecream right: 03 Candy bar)

A lot of people find the applicator weird because it’s shaped like an hourglass but I don’t mind, I even find it easy to use! The application isn’t very even but it’s not too bad and pigmentation would be a 3.5 out of 5.
This is a top Essence product and it has convinced me to buy more shades!

Not much to say about the XXXL shine lipgloss by essence. The pigmentation is low and it’s very very sheer and uneven when you put it on. The consistency is watery and the only good thing about it is it’s not sticky. Staying power is way shorter than the ‘Stay with me’ ones
I recommend you go and pick up the ‘Stay with me’ lipglosses! They don’t have nudes but I’m sure you’ll find a shade that you like!

NEXT : Essence…lipsticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment