Friday, 10 August 2012

Mini Nail Polish Haul


Hello ..!
One of the things I do in my spare time is reading beauty blogs. I like to see what others is up to and one of the beauty bloggers mentioned a $10 OFF voucher for BOURJOIS  in a recent post, which I just want to share with you all. The voucher is exclusive to Priceline and you can get it on BOURJOIS's website. It's valid to 31 August 2012 so it's a great save on BOURJOIS cosmetics.
(The limit is one voucher per person per transaction)

So I went to Priceline today and some other shops and I think I've bought enough nail polishes to call it a MINI nail polish haul! 

Note that this is my first haul! :)
First up...



 The  Ultra Shine So Laque nail polish in 22 Rouge Diva is the darkest red they’ve got in their colour range. It’s a dark crimson red which I’m looking forward to trying, as this will be my first BOURJOIS product.


I also have this from BOURJOIS..I absolutely do not like the packaging of this nail polish but I somehow got it. (I do not feel like explaining why I got it) This is in shade.. 19 and it’s a fine glittery dark berry purple colour.

Here's the Essence colour & go fast-drying nail polish, this is my first nail product from Essence so I can't wait to try it out! It's a sparkly gold colour which I think would great if you just put one coat over any nail polish to make it more fancy! 
It goes the same with all glitter nail polishes like this, if the glitters are sparse, than try one coat over ANY nail colour and it will instantly make it more glamorous and can give it a whole different look. Best of all, there's soooo many different colored glitter nail polishes, so you'll never run out of choice!

I  went to BIG W too, and came out with these.. 


This is my first Rimmel London nail polish which is the ‘Lasting Finish Nail Colour’ in 193 Black Cherries. When I got this colour I knew I’d love it on my nails. It’s a dark shimmery purple..with hints of brown if that’s how you describe it. It’s just not like the ordinary dark purple. I am super excited to wear this!

I also got the ‘Face of Australia colour pro triple action nail enamel ’in angel baby, out of curiosity. I didn’t want to get this product even though it was on sale because I’m not particularly fond of Australian branded stuff but I got it only because I wanted to see what this brands nail polishes are like.

I will be doing reviews on all the nail polishes mentioned in this post and feel free to share your opinions on any of the products I got! 

Xoxo
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment