Today's post is a review on ‘the COLOSSAL
VOLUM’ EXPRESS’ by Maybelline
What I look for in a mascara is lengthening
, pigmentation, and staying power. I don't really look for volume but it’s
still important and I’ve still got to have at least one mascara that gives
volume in my makeup collection.
The ‘COLOSSAL VOLUM’ EXPRESS’ has a nice
round packaging that’s a little bulky but you'll get used to it and think that
it's not so bulky. The brush of this yellow tubed mascara is thick just like
all mascaras specialising in volume, but the bristles are more separated which
helps even application and what it claims, no clumping.
It has good staying power, around 4 hrs at
most, and I think that's good for a drug store mascara.
This mascara is more of giving volume so I
think it would be great on false lashes because when it comes to false lashes,
it's already long so all you need then is volume.
In application, it coats even short lashes
and makes the lashes thicker while also giving a bold look…BUT it made my
lashes look spidery…maybe thats just me?
I don't know if others experience it
too, so let me know if you do :)


No comments:
Post a Comment